A great man once said if you can’t get over something, convert it into literature.
1. Women have a set of rejections ready. When you are about to ask them out they just open the file in their head and smash you with one. No woman says “yes” in the first shot. If she does, she thinks you are way out of her league.
2. Love is like a ghost. You don’t believe in it until you experience it. When you experience it, it never lets you sleep. Then you try to convince people that it is for real and they don’t trust you. But ultimately it is just a chemical imbalance. Nothing more nothing less.
3. You can’t really be friends with the person you have been in a relationship with. At the most you can act as if everything is cool when in public. But in the back of your head you keep asking “Why did we break up?”
4. After your break up you hate the things you once loved the most about that person.
5. The problem never starts with a fight. The problem starts when you are lying on your bed thinking about apologizing and you don’t make the call.
6. You never actually get over a person. Of course until you meet someone who is better at making you feel worse.
7. When you are in love you love every love story, no cheesy line is cheesy anymore. Actually speaking you weep like a little girl in the toilet thinking about that person.
8. You become an excellent family planner.
9. No one else finds the person you love as special as you do. For everyone else that person may be just a part of the crowd. But he/she means the world to you. You are ready to leave everything behind to just be with that person. But the wonder of it all is that person never realizes, how much you love him/her.
10. Love is always true. But sometimes it is not just meant to be.